Golf Membership Terms & Conditions
€50 Bar & Restaurant Credit
- This credit can only be used in Elk Bar and Lime Tree Restaurant for the purchase of food and beverages. It cannot be used against accommodation, green fees, golf equipment or any other services provided by the resort. €50 credit applies when you join or renew before 28th February 2018.
20% Bar & Restaurant Discount
- Each member will be entitled to a 20% discount on their food and beverage purchases in the Elk Bar and Lime Tree Restaurant.
- The discount cannot be applied to accommodation, green fees, golf equipment or any other services provided by the resort. The 20% discount is for personal use only and cannot be applied to group bookings, parties etc.
Complimentary Guest Green Fees:
- 3 per individual member, 3 per couple
- Each member (or the nominated member within the couple's membership) will be issued with 3 green fee vouchers so you can invite guests to join you at no extra cost.
- Please contact the pro-shop to check availability and book your preferred tee-time.
- The voucher must be declared at time of booking and presented on arrival.
- Tee Times are subject to availability and vouchers cannot be used on high demand dates.
- Vouchers cannot be used for society or group bookings.
- All guests must be signed in to play with the member.
Reciprocal Playing Rights at Faithlegg Golf Course
- Members are entitled to complimentary golf, midweek, subject to availability
- When requesting tee-time availability at these clubs, you must declare that you are a member of Tulfarris Golf Club and that you would like to avail of the reciprocal golf playing rights
- We ask that members do not reserve multiple tee-times for group bookings through this scheme
- Please show your GUI card on arrival
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time
Membership Referral System
- The food and beverage credit is €100 for referring a new gent or couple membership, and €50 for referring a new lady member. Referral system does not apply to junior/student memberships
- In order to avail of the €100 referral credit, the member you refer must be new to the club and not a former member
- The existing member must complete a referral form (available from the pro-shop) and leave it with Norma Storey who will then contact the new member
- Referral forms must be completed to ensure you receive the reward
- Both memberships must be paid for in full before the reward is issued
- Only the referring member receives the reward
- Members whom are joining a particular age related category will be deemed applicable if they are within the required age bracket on the 1st January of the year of joining.