Matchplay Draw Sheet / Table
Singles - Furture Proof Consttruction (Shay McGrath)
Doubles: - Prestige Print & Design ( Gavin Buckly)
Mixed Foursomes : Jerry Lambe
Rules & Conditions
1. Players on top of drawn must arrange match
2. Match MUST BE PLAYED before the completion date for the round, as indicated on the draw.
Any matches not played by the deadline will be settled by coin toss unless there is sufficient evidence that one party has not made themselves available to play during the specified time period. Vacation/unavailability due to work or injury in itself is not sufficient reason not to play a match within the specified time period. The Competition Secretary has sole discretion on deciding the outcome of any dispute or match.
3: In the circumstances where a match is not completed on the same day as it starts per consensus of all competitors, the following will apply, on the basis that the set deadline must be met.
The game will resume from the point at which play previously ceased. Handicaps will remain the same as in the initial match.
Should it be decided by consensus to replay the match starting from the 1st hole, the match will be replayed under current handicaps on that day. Any change to handicap must be declared prior to commencement.
- Singles - Full handicap difference
- Doubles - Low man goes to scratch and balance of group is 90% of difference from low man
- Mixed Foursomes - Half the difference of the combined team full handicap
6. All matches played from White Tees (Ladies to hit from Red tees) Men to hit off first on hole
SIngles Doubles Mixed
2016 J.Field P.Whelan & P.McCarton Catherine & Eoin Curley
2015 J.Lambe C.Curley & P.Dolan Lindsay Maguire & Ciaran Curley
2014 D.Ash S.Byrne & P.Reid Ann John Horan
2013 C.Curley C.Curley & P.Dolan
2012 L.Doyle John & Pat Curley
2011 J.Hyland S.Byrne & P.Reid
2010 K.Turner C.Curley & P.Dolan
2009 A.Britton P.Fitzpatrick & J.Staunton