In May 2016, Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort was acquired by PREM Group, an International Hotel Management Company. Since then, significant improvements have taken place within the resort. Works on the course to date include:
- Investment in new course machinery
- Cutting of the heavy rough, greatly improving the playability of the course
- €150,000 investment programme for the bunkers (works ongoing over the next 2 years)
- New tee markers, yardage markers and hole maps.
- Resurfacing of paths around the course (phase 1 complete, phase 2 in 2017).
- New fencing, planting and landscaping all around the resort.
- Dedicated private member’s bar.
We have an ambitious and exciting programme of works in place for Winter 2017 and beyond, further enhancing the bunkers, greens and fairways. We are also introducing additional specialist equipment to maintain the course to the highest possible standard. We have relocated the golf shop and check in area to the cottage, bringing golfers much closer to the practise putting green and driving range.